Sunday, June 23, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

I haven't written here in a really long time.

I could lie to you like all those other bloggers and youtubers do (not that I'm bitter that those I'm subscribed to lie to me on a regular basis...ahem.) and tell you my life has been SO busy and I just can't find the time!

This is false.

My life, as of now, consists of work, mission shopping, and hanging out with my mom.

Oh, and getting in as much Netflix as possible within the next two months.

Well, I figure I should end with a bang on this blog before I go forth to serve the Lord for 18 months. But, I've had nothing to write about. That's actually quite a terrible excuse, because the writer in me has about a MILLION things she's busting to write on. So what it comes down to is laziness. Oh well.

I guess my point is the Blog Challenge is a lazy writer/blogger/future missionary who is enjoying a blissful summer of nothingness's best friend. So alas, here I am. It has come to this: a blog challenge. Let's see how well I keep up on it.

Here we go.

Blog Challenge Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 facts about you. 



1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'll be leaving on August 29th to serve a mission for the church in the Uruguay Montevideo West mission. 

2. I am obsessed with dipping sauces. Especially Ranch. Okay, maybe I'm just obsessed with Ranch. 
(sub-fact: I hated Ranch until May of this year, when Sonny's Pizza's (in San Clemente, California) ranch that they served with their salad was kind of the greatest thing I ever tasted. Changed my life.) 

3. I love the colors baby blue and orange. And most bright colors. Most bright, happy things, actually. 

4. I am a generally happy person. Maybe that's why Disneyland and I are best friends.

5. My favorite dessert is chocolate chip cake. Fresh out of the oven, with cold milk, equals love. 

6. You know what else equals love? the feeling in my mouth after some Listerine mouthwash. It's 30 seconds of death followed by pure bliss. I love it. 

7. I dyed my hair for the first time last summer, and now I'm never going back. I hope my companions enjoy helping me dye it on my mission. #darkhairdontcare

8. I have freakish toes that can bend freakishly far. 

9. I have this weird obsession with tornadoes. And lightning. And astronomy. I can research it for hours. Watch videos of tornadoes and lightning flashes for hours. Look at the sky for hours. It's a problem, really. 

10. I love, love, LOVE. Peter Pan. (not the character, though I do love Peter. But that would be weird to have an obsession with just one fictional character. It's much more sane to have an obsession with the whole story.) 

11. My favorite animals are otters, horses, and...heyenas. Judge me. 

12. I am a HUGE cuddler. I don't think I was born with that personal bubble. I am waaay touchy-feely. Sometimes, I'll be standing talking to somebody and I'll just decided to grab their hand or hug them or lay my head on their shoulder (completely depends on how long I've known them, but I'll still hug just about anybody.) If you find me doing that to you, don't be creeped out. Or at least try not to be. 

13. I am extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY, ticklish. I don't think I have a non-ticklish bone in my body. I would try and keep this a secret, but most people figure it out pretty quickly so I figured I would just embrace it. Just know, should you choose to use this information against me, I am not responsible for any bodily injury inflicted upon you whilst you are engaged in the act of tickling me. You've been warned. 

14. My favorite time of day is dusk. 

15. I HATE THE COLD. Don't ask me how that can be since I grew up in Utah my whole life. Also don't ask me why then I decided to go to school at Utah State, where January is a tundra. I really don't know the answers to either of those. Yay for tropical climate of Uruguay! 

~just megsie

No comments:

Post a Comment